Advancement & Fundraising » Advancement at Ascension

Advancement at Ascension

There are three components which make up "Advancement" at Ascension School: Fundraising, Enrollment, and Marketing. Each department tends to go hand in hand with the next. At Ascension School, we do not require families to participate in a monetary amount for fundraising each year. That said, tuition only covers the cost of Ascension's annual operational expenses about 70% each year. We need community members to support our efforts to reach the remaining 30%, whether it is volunteering, sponsoring an event with your business, or participating at the event itself (auction, games, tickets, etc).
In the 2022-2023 school year, our fundraising goal was $320,000. We fundraised over that amount because of the community, parents, alumni, past parents, grandparents, parish members, and friends. We are so grateful to those who are so dedicated to our school! 
Each November, the school community comes together for a night full of fun, food, drinks, music, and a silent auction! 
Ascension School hosts an annual Blue Tie Gala where we honor a community member who has been a leading supporter of the school, and who has made a difference to our Ascension community.
In the Spring, we hold our student "run" fundraiser. Students receive donations from friends and family who are supporting that individual in their runathon efforts.